- Written by Tom Acitelli, a regular contributor to All About Beer and other beercentric publications.
- Based on interviews with all of the most influential names in craft brewing since the 1970s.
- An ideal holiday and birthday gift for every craft beer lover.
- Brims with remarkable stories, which weave a very American business tale of obstacles and successes.
- Paperback; 416 pages; Dimensions: 6″W x 9″H
In 1975, there was one craft brewery in the United States; today, there are more than 2,300. Powered by millions of savvy, devoted consumers and raking in hundreds of millions annually for producers and retailers, the American craft beer movement has changed the brewing industry and the international reputation of American beer. It has upended the Big Beer giants that once seemed untouchable and forever altered the culinary habits of not only millions of Americans but millions more worldwide.
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 11.81